Friday, March 21, 2008

Six Flags

Yesterday, Scott, my sister Elizabeth and I went to Six Flags. FYI- do NOT go to an amusement park during Spring Break!! It was crazy busy. We were there all day and only went on, I think, 7 rides the whole day. We were in line for Mr. Freeze (which is really cool, by the way) for 2 1/2 -3 HOURS. Scott was talking to a security guard and she said that there were between 32 and 34 thousand people there and that they had to turn people away. The rest of my sisters and my mom went today and it was even busier...43,000 people! at one amusement park! Can you imagine?! It was so crazy, but we made the most of it. Plus, we bought season passes (because it was cheaper than paying for one day, oddly enough), so we have decided to go during the summer on a weekday so that we can actually go on a decent number of rides. Hopefully, the kiddos will be tall enough by then , too. They need to sprout a couple more inches to be able to go on a lot of the rides. Oh, well. At least they are healthy, right? But, I digress. The main thing is...roller coasters are fun! The adrenaline rush after going on a good roller coaster is like nothing else. It's like you can't stop smiling. :D

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I am so glad you guys have a blog! I hate Facebook - so I'm glad I'll be able to keep up with you guys a little better on here!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :D