Thursday, April 24, 2008

Carving Pumpkins

OK, so I know that this post is VERY late, but I had the pics on my computer & I didn't have a blog when it was Halloween, so...

In October we lived in Utah. The apartment we lived in was the top half of a duplex that Scott's brother, David, and his wife, Jaime, lived in the bottom half of. We had a lot of fun with them while we lived there. *Miss you guys!!*

One thing we did together was carve pumpkins for Halloween. Scott & David really got into it, from researching the internet for the perfect pattern to whipping out the power tools! It was the kids' first real experience with the inside of pumpkins and they loved it. Out of all three of them, Michael was the one who was the most grossed out. Crazy boy! I think the girls had a blast sticking their hands into the gooey pumpkins. Here are a few pictures of the experience for you to enjoy.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. I always wonder if it's ok to post on stuff that happened a long time ago. You just made it ok by me!!! Pumpkin carving is so much fun. It's one of my favorite parts of Halloween for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :D