Thursday, May 22, 2008

Date Night

On Saturday Scott & I had the opportunity to spend the night in a neighboring town. We had so much fun. It was nice to be able to have some time, just the two of us, to laugh and have fun together. It reminded me of how silly we used to be when we were engaged and first married. First, we went to the Rose Garden and walked around. We started taking pictures and it was so fun. Then we went out to dinner at On The Border. Their food was really good and our server was awesome. I liked how he nodded his head and said, "Yes, good choice!" after all of our fajitas specifications. After dinner we went and walked around the mall, then headed back to our hotel to prepare our lessons for church the next day. It was a much needed break. I love my kids, but sometimes it's nice to get a little time off. Here is a picture from our picture-taking adventures in the Rose Garden.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Rest assured, Jillian! I totally knew what I was doing with the carseats...except there were a couple extra straps I wasn't sure what to do with so I just left them off and the carseat face sideways right?! Just kidding! Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great trip--I am jealous!!!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :D