Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Girl Crazy!

Last night we took the kids to the mall and played in the Kids Play Area. Michael was chasing around a little blond girl for, I'd say, at least 15-20 minutes or more! It was so cute, because if Michael lagged too far behind she would stop and wait for him to catch up. Also, if he stopped for a breather she would come up to him, tap him on the shoulder and say, 'You can't catch me. Nanny nanny, boo boo!" and then the chase would recommence. At first I thought Michael was terrorizing her, because she was running around yelling, "Daddy, help me! Help!" and ran to her Dad a few times. Then I realized it was all part of the game.

Watching him running around chasing that little girl made me laugh so hard. I think a few other parents caught on to what was going on and were laughing, too. Later he was acting sad and I asked him if it was because his girlfriend was gone and he said, "Yes." and gave a little pout.

And so it begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile. :D