Monday, October 6, 2008

We're Ba-ack!

We were finally able to move into the house! That's why we haven't been online for a while. I just got the internet hooked up today, although we moved in around the 20th of September.

You don't realize how much you rely on being able to use the internet until you DON'T HAVE IT! So, now I will be blogging like crazy and uploading pictures from my phone. I hope I don't wear all of you guys out with my blog-a-palooza!

Scott is working his way through school and it is crazy hard. For example...He had a test last Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and he has FOUR today! What the heck?! He is constantly studying his guts out. Last night he went to bed around 2:30 am, then got up at 4 or 5 to study some more. I hope he pulls through this first year of med school, 'cause I don't think I could handle being a single, working mom of triplets!!

Well, I need to get going. Much to do, you know. But, there will be more- much more- to follow.

*PS- A while back I think someone hacked into my yahoo account and I have been locked out of that e-mail address since June or July. SO, if that is the e-mail address of mine you have, please leave me a comment with your e-mail address & I will send you an e-mail from my new address. I will enable moderator approval on my comments, so you won't be giving out your e-mail to the world. Love you, buh-bye.

3 comments:

  1. I have been thinking about you and hoping that you were in your house. Glad to hear you are finally getting settled!!! Looking forward to your crazy blogging!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I have been thinking of you, and was a little worried I have to admit but I figured you were just settling in. Man was that a hassle! I am so glad you are finally in and can get back to blogging, I miss you! And I know a great photographer here, but no luck in AZ. You'll just have to come visit! ;) Loves!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :D