Sunday, January 18, 2009

Pic-A-Nic

The weather has been {beautiful} the last few days. So, we decided to take advantage of that and go to the park for a picnic.

All three looking and smiling. It's a miracle!


Mommy & Katelynn:


Woo-hoo!


Emma swingin':


Katelynn lovin' life:


"I'm so strong!"

All three swinging. As you can see, they love to scream while they swing.


Emma & Katelynn 'digging for treasure':




They love the 'whale slide'.


And last, but not least... the money shot! I told them to blow me a kiss to get them to all look at the camera at the same time. I think Emma looks like a rockstar. Her bangs are finally getting long enough to pull back, but she loves having her hair in her face!

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love these adorable pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings. I've communicated with you guys in the past about the poem I remember from childhood and it's author or book name. Went to wikipedia searching" "What a beautiful day for a picnic,
    What a picnical day for a lark! Etc.

    Can you give me any information about it? I'd like to purchase the book that contains this poem. Thank you in advance for your time. Sincerely, Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :D