Thursday, January 22, 2009

Rub-a-dub-dub

The kids {love} to take a bath. They would stay in the bathtub all day if I let them. Here are some fun pictures from their fun in the tub. Yes Pam, these are "nude-y pics"! Enjoy! ;)

"Do my hair like 'dinosaur spikey'!"


Oh. my. word. Is Michael a little 'Scott' or what?!


I love Emma's eyes. Her eyelashes are so long.


What's the thrill in scooping up bath water in your mouth and spitting it out?!


Emma loves to put her hair underwater and feel it *swooshing* around.


Katelynn "swimming".



Emma shaking her head like a dog.


Forget mud wrestling... it's tub wrestling!


Katelynn & Mommy being silly.


Mommy & Emma, just out of the tub. (emma out of the tub, not mommy)

1 comment:

  1. You just love those bath pictures! : ) Actually I am jealous; you are so dang good at remembering to take pictures! I never think to take pictures of the day to day stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :D