Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Friendshipping at the Park

Today we went to the park. While we were there, the kids made friends with several other kids at the park. I love how kids are so {friendly} and can have such a good time with people they've never met. By the time we left the park, they were acting like they were old friends.

Katelynn 'flying':


Michael climbing the rock wall with his new buddy, Diego. (Yes, his name is Diego. No, Dora was not there):


Emma is a climber...and a bit of a daredevil. She was climbing on this climbing-apparatus-thingy and I said, "Be careful. You don't want to fall." She looked at me and said very seriously "I don't fall, Mommy." Whoa, Nellie!


Pure Joy:

Looks like we have a little pile-up here:


"Where's my Michael-Boy?!"



Oh my word. If Michael is wearing a shirt with a hood, he has to have it on his head at all times.


"Mom, take a picture of me smiling."



Playing soccer with Diego:


Playing in the sand with some borrowed (i.e. commandeered) sand toys:


I just wish they'd have fun together, ya know?!


1 comment:

  1. LOL! I can relate on so many levels! Davey boy has to have his hood up too--even inside. And Carter can make friends with anybody, he told me his new friend was "his brother" the other day and was ready to go home with him. If his mom would have taken him, I'd probably have let him go ;).

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :D