Wednesday, February 11, 2009

An idea SO crazy, it just might work.

*Disclaimer: If you are a friend of mine on Facebook/I have your e-mail address, you have probably already seen this. You don't have to read it a second or third time.*

Do you find yourself in a cooking rut, where you make the same thing over and over and over again? I know I've been in one forever. Well, here's my (potentially) awesome idea. What if we start an online cooking club?!

We would choose an ingredient every week, and make a new recipe we've never made before using the {"ingredient of the week"}. Then we would post the recipe and our rating of it on a blog. I would set up a Blogspot, and everyone who wanted to be in the club would be an author on the blog so they could post their recipes, etc. Then, after a while we would have a whole database of recipes that we or other people have tried that we could refer to!

Does that sound cool/fun/neato or what?!

Let me know if you would be interested in doing something like this. Also, if you have a friend who you think would like to do it, send them my way. We need a decent amount of people to participate for it to be fun and useful.

Oh, and if you can think of a zippy name for the group, send that my way,too. I've been brainstorming, but haven't thought of a name that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside yet.

Have a beautiful day!

Love ya,
Jillian :)

1 comment:

Comments make me smile. :D