Friday, March 20, 2009

Swimming

On Wednesday we met up with some friends and went {swimming}. It was fun, and a lot less stressful than the last time I took the kids swimming by myself. Thanks for letting us crash your pool, Pam. A good time was had by all.

It looks like we're having a party. Nope, it's just always a party when we get together!


Katelynn, say "Cheese!"


Emma loungin'. And can I just say-- pool floaties are one of the best inventions EVER. Makes it things a lot easier for Mommy.


Michael giving me a smile.


Playing in the hot tub. Don't Emma's legs look SO long in this picture?! These kids are growing like weeds!

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous! I don't know if Washington ever has a good outdoor pool season and you can do it almost all year! Sigh. I shall just live vicariously through your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swimming already! My kids would die! It's acutally really nice out today. I won't be as jealous of you when it's 115 in the shade come summer.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :D