Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Picnic on Friday

On Friday Daddy called us to see if we wanted to meet him at the park for a picnic during his lunch break. We always love to go with Daddy to the park, so were very excited.

Here's Michael at the top of the slide, mid-jump. (I love this picture.)

Emma, also at the top of the slide.


Michael found a pet cricket at the park.


We took it home in an empty sandwich box. Sadly, by the next day he was in need of a different kind of box. Too much love and affection, I guess.

Emma loves it when her Daddy pushes her in the swings.

Underdogs were had by all.


I think Katelynn feels the way Mommy does when she's on a roller coaster.

Daddy loves his girls.


We are so happy that Daddy called us to go on a picnic. We love you, Daddy!

4 comments:

  1. I really like the one of Katelynn on the swing with Emma. That face is priceless! I can't believe how they've turned into beautiful children. They aren't babies at all any more. They are so grown up looking. I miss them...and you...terribly. They're my "first" kids and I'll always have a special place in my heart for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a good mom. I don't think I would let my boys bring a bug home from the park. I won't even let them bring home rocks and sticks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jillian,
    I just wanted to let you know that I've taken a recipe from your "whats in your oven" blog and I'm making it this week. I'll let you know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :D