Friday, May 8, 2009

Vegas 07

I was looking through some old pictures saved on our external hard drive, and I found these pictures of our trip to Vegas on Spring Break May of 2007. The pictures were taken while we were exploring the grounds at the "Flamingo". It's crazy how much the kids have grown!

Looking at the fish in the water. Daddy making sure the kids don't fall in! (The girls actually still wear these shirts, even though they are size 18-24 months. I just think they are so cute. It's getting to be about time to retire them, though, since Emma's belly sticks out half the time while she is wearing the it.)


Scott & Emma (I had to think about that one for a minute! (the emma part, not the scott part))

Awww...little Michael.


I'm laughing because we're trying to get this nice little family picture and it is NOT working!


Back home, 'eating' breakfast.


Silly kids! Emma's face in this one cracks me up.


You can see that Katelynn is the instigator of the bunch.


Katelynn: "I'm innocent, I swear!"


Thanks for taking a little walk down memory lane with me!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! The kids were BABIES!!! They've grown up so much in two years, but I guess that's to be expected when you have kids. Thanks for sharing, I've been looking through our old pictures lately and I think I'm going to steal your idea and do some "memory" posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 'eating' pictures. I always knew Katelynn was the ringleader.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just have to say, you amaze me - I thought one newborn was tough, then a two yr. old, etc... and you have three at a time. Happy Mother's day, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :D