Thursday, July 16, 2009

Drawrings

The kids have been drawing a lot of "people" lately. Michael especially loves to draw and color.

Here is a picture that Michael drew yesterday.


The interpretation: This is Michael and the Holy Ghost is next to him. The other little 'people' around him are all Holy Ghosts. When he said it was the HG next to him, I said, "Oh, so that' s the Holy Ghost standing next to you?" He said, "The Holy Ghost helps you when you're scared from a monster, and the Holy Ghost helps you feel happy!" Out of the mouths of babes...

Here is a picture Katelynn drew yesterday.


The interpretation: "These are two kids standing next to each other. This girl over here (the one on the right) has a short haircut." I'd say so!

3 comments:

  1. Aww, I love little kids artwork, it's always so funny and/or precious. I like the girls on the rights sassy do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael takes after me with his artistic ability..hehehe!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :D