Friday, November 13, 2009

A little catching up to do...

Hi! Sorry I have not posted about Halloween yet. I will someday, I promise *cough, cough*that'sforyouStephen*cough, cough*.

This week was FINALS, and Scott did AWESOME!! I'm glad we have another semester of med school down. This semester was kinda brutal. Tests up the wazoo, I tell you! We are grateful for wonderful friends who have helped us out on many occasions, and our wonderful Father in Heaven for helping us every single day. We are truly blessed! (not to go all "TAMN" on you or anything. Hee hee hee...)

Now Scott has a 2 week break for Thanksgiving, so we are meeting his parents in California and are going to DISNEYLAND!! It will be the kids' first time, and I am so excited to see their faces when they meet the Mouse! I just know they will love the whole place.

We will be back the week of Thanksgiving, then school starts again the Monday after Turkey Day. Nothing else has really been happening that I can think of. Hope you all have a wonderful day, and I will let you know how our trip was when we get back!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I do NOT miss finals! I'm glad he did well and you guys are probably living it up in Disneyland even as I type.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :D