Friday, January 29, 2010

New Year's Eve

On New Year's Eve, first we went to the park. That's one of the perks of living in Arizona. "All you need is a light jacket..." (name that movie)

The exposure on this picture turned out so weird. Michael looks like he's being erased from the picture like on Back to the Future. "Where's my Delorian..."

Here is Emma on the swings. "Woo hoo!!"


Katelynn & her big eyes.

After the park we went home, had pizza & 'dragon's blood' (fruit punch) and made party hats. We made the same ones last year, and they were a big hit, so we made them again this year. 



After we ate we watched a movie together as a family, "Meet the Robinsons". It ended about 15 minutes before midnight, so we got ready for bed, then ran outside at 12 and yelled, "Happy New Year!!"

3 comments:

  1. Oh Oh Miss Congeniality! Okay, I'll finish reading the post now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the hats! I think I'll have you make them some time for a party for me! Maybe a grass party, they look kind of like grass. Like seriously those hats are bad gr-ass!!! Hehe

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :D