Thursday, April 15, 2010

Easter Baskets

Easter is always interesting when it falls on the same weekend as General Conference. It made me laugh when I went outside in my pajamas to find the neighbors going to church, when it's usually the other way around! Ha ha! Anyway, in our family the Easter Bunny hides the Easter baskets around the house. I was kinda disappointed because I stayed up really late getting the baskets perfect, ahem, I mean making sure the Easter Bunny got them perfect, and the kids found the baskets before we got up, so I wasn't able to see their excitement when they first found the baskets. Oh, well. We heard all about it when they came bursting into our bedroom holding their baskets high and yelling excitedly about every single thing in the basket.


Oh, and I noticed this on some of their eggs. It might be hard to read, but it says, "Made Responsibly in China". Thanks, China. I appreciate that.

2 comments:

  1. Does that mean that China is going to take responsibility for the lead paint it was kind enough to share with our children? I sure hope so because it would be unethical to take responsibility for only some of your actions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I **ADORE** Katelynn's hair in the first picture. Tell her she inherited the crazy morning hair gene from her Aunt Naime! I'm a fan of crazy morning hair, because lets face it...mine is borderline scarey in the mornings! Hehe!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :D