GOALS FOR 2011
1) Sorry, not ready to disclose this one to the masses. (How's that for a disappointing start?) You'll just have to wait and see, 'cause if I accomplish it, I will definitely let you know.
2) Grow closer to the Lord through daily prayer, scripture study and reading/listening to uplifting things.
3) Be more loving to my husband and children.
4) Lose XX pounds (or at least xx by the end of the year) by exercising regularly and watching what I eat...and not just watching the junk go into my mouth! ;) (Thought I was gonna give you a number there, huh? Too bad! Ha ha ha!)
5) Remove the CHAOS from my home and make it more beautiful (in the words of Emma).
6) Nurture the relationships with my family and friends. (Connect with people more often, be more aware of others, etc.)
7) Invite a friend to a church activity who does not currently attend my church.
And, a few smaller goals, just for fun:
Decorate an 'awesome' cake
Run another race
Finish the kids' quilts & sew the girls a skirt
Keep my blog updated and get it printed
Read the Hunger Games series, as well as a few of the 'classics'
We'll see how it goes. Looking forward to making much progress this year! What are YOUR goals for 2011?