Hi! I haven't blogged for a little bit so I thought I'd do a quick update. Yes, I am resorting to bullet-points.
* Last Saturday (not 2 days ago, but the one before that) was a crazy day. It was the Spring Festival at the kids' school and I was busy busy! I'll post more about that later.
* This last week stuff happened. What stuff? Can't remember. But, stuff definitely happened. Will post more later, once I retrieve the pics off my camera and am reminded what happened.
* Scott gets home this Saturday or Sunday (just depending on when he is able to leave, weather, etc.). Yea, verily, yea!! I am SO ready for him to be home. We've all been missing him like crazy, and I am emotionally worn-out! I don't know how single moms do it!
* This Thursday my Mom flies in from Dallas, and Friday my sister, Chaia, drives down from Utah. Woo hoo! I haven't seen my mom in almost 2 years, and it's been about 3 since I've seen my sister, so it will be nice to spend a few days with them. They are coming to attend my Uncle Herb's memorial service on Sunday.
* The kids are on Spring Break this week, which is both a blessing and a curse. Blessing...don't have to take them to and from school or deal with homework, plus they'll have more time to spend with my Mom & sis while they're in town. Curse...3 kiddos bouncing off the walls and making messes while I'm trying to get the house ready for our guests.
*We went on a hike this morning. We were going to go with some friends from school, but there was a location mix-up, so we ended up just going by ourselves. The "mountains" here in Phoenix aren't as tall as the ones in, say, Utah, but it's still a nice view and gives you some good exercise.
* Since I started watching what I eat and exercising more a little over a month ago, I've lost between 10-15 pounds! I still need to step up the amount of exercising I do, 'cause I'm lucky if I do it twice a week, but I'm still proud of the progress I've made. I'm about halfway to my goal, so that's pretty sweet!
That's all I can think of for now. I need to get to bed so I can get up and get things done tomorrow morning. The kids still get up early in the morn, no matter what time I get to bed. And I have no time to waste tomorrow. Much to do and less time to do it in! Good night!