Friday, May 13, 2011

Update

Hi, all! (Well, if anyone still reads this...) Sorry I haven't posted for a while. Things have been a little on the crazy side lately. A few bullet-points, if you will...


(I thought you'd appreciate that, Jaime. Ha ha! Or maybe I should say there has been a lot of "chowse" recently. Ha!)


*Gearing up for the kids' big birthday party tomorrow!! It is a circus theme and it should be very exciting! Right now the online RSVP says 90 people are supposed to be coming, so...good times! I'll do a big 'ole post about it next week. By the way, pingg.com is awesome! It's like evite, but it has way cuter invitations. And, they have more options, customizations, keep track of more stuff, etc. It's a great site if you are needing invitations for anything. Okay. Plug over. I'm just loving that site. Anyway...

* We went to the Easter Pageant this year. The weather was perfect!

* I was elected to be on the PTO council next year. There are 7 of us on the council. I don't know yet what position I will be holding. I'll let you know when I do!

* Scott is doing a general practice rotation this month. It's interesting, and he sees a lot of interesting things. Next month he will be up in Federal Way, Washington.

* I recently joined the gym, and have been trying to go more often. A bunch of people in my ward go there, and one of my friends teaches there, so it's made it a lot easier for me to go. Right now I'm not as concerned about losing weight, but more about getting healthy, even though I still have about 10 pounds to go before I hit my goal weight. I just want to feel good, ya know?

* Next Saturday the kids will be SIX. Yep...SIX!!! I can't believe they are already that old. Where did the time go?! Craziness...

* We had a ward talent show. The kids danced to "Boogie Fever" and I sang "On My Own" from Les Mis. I'll post video soon. The kids were hilarious!

* My friend mentioned today that in 2 weeks Scott will officially start his 4th year of med school. Isn't that crazy?! Way exciting, though. One day we will be out of school and all 'grown up'. Ha ha!

* Hmm...what else? That's probably enough, wouldn't you say?

2 comments:

  1. Blogging has definitely not been a priority at my house either, but I had forgotten how much I love to get updates from others. I can't wait to see your post on your kids' birthday party! I'm not that creative, but love getting ideas from others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the kids bday party pics! You're sure a busy lady.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :D