Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Roadtrip to Utah

When we left Oregon we went to Utah. Here are some pictures of our travel day.

Stopping for lunch at a beautiful rest area. I brought along a picnic lunch.


Oh! It was funny...in my bathroom stall there was a little poem. It said:
"If you love your man
Have some class
Don't write his name
Where you wipe your *%$!"

The scenery was so pretty, and I was getting a little bored, so I took some pictures on the way. (That's probably a really bad idea, now that I think about it.)



Katelynn, Michael & Penny are sleeping, and Emma's doing a seek-n-find page.



One time when we stopped for gas I let the kids get push-up pops. Do you remember those things?! I hadn't had one in ages!


1 comment:

  1. You're a trooper Jilli! You really are! Gives me hope for our roadtrip to SLC in a couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :D