Monday, August 1, 2011

Funny Kids

As we were driving through Utah and Arizona on the way home, the kids said some funny things.

There are letters on the mountains in Utah. When driving through Beaver Katelynn said, "Remember Y, G, B. It might make a word!"

While driving through the desert in AZ, Michael said, "This looks like a desert that cowboys are supposed to ride in."

As we were driving, Katelynn started saying she missed Jesus and wanted to see him and give him a big hug. Then she was asking me about when he died, the holes in his hands, etc. One thing she said I thought was really interesting. She said, "He died for us first 'cause it would be kinda dangerous." Hmmm...something to think about.

1 comment:

  1. I love to hear things like this because it always amazes me the way kids minds work. They're so clever!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :D