Saturday, September 17, 2011

Riding Two-Wheelers!

Now I have three kids who can all ride two-wheel bikes! Katelynn and Emma really got it down when we were up in Oregon visiting Scott's family. But, Michael showed no interest. Here are some pictures of the girls riding in Oregon.









Just in the last week or so Michael has gotten the hang of it. Now they love to be outside in the front riding their bikes! I'm glad we live at the end of the street and that the street doesn't really go anywhere, because then they can ride their bikes out there without me worrying too much.







1 comment:

  1. Okay, it's time to burn some of Scott's clothes. I'm pretty sure that was one of his favorite shirts when we were dating...10 years ago. I think I have pictures of him in that shirt.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :D