Wednesday, November 16, 2011

30 Days of Gratitude: Day 15

Today I am grateful that I was able to borrow a card table from a friend for the craft show I'm participating in this weekend. Also grateful for Michael's excitement about his lost tooth. Other things--chatting with a friend at the park while the kids were at their art class, teaching a voice lesson, dinner on time. Oh! And it was Scott's birthday today! He was able to go out for barbecue with two friends he is doing a clerkship with right now. Grateful he is having a good time on this rotation...and that he'll be home in less than 3 weeks!

3 comments:

  1. I've just read all your grateful posts and it has been uplifting! Thanks for sharing. your kids are SO cute! I love the mustaches, Lucy says, "they are pirates"

    ReplyDelete
  2. So the holiday house is at a lady in my wards house! How random. I will be there friday, can't wait to see your cute cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. always love having the chance to talk and hang out!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :D