* Been busy with getting things ready to move and all that jazz.
* The kids have soccer and flag football games every Saturday morning.
* Last Saturday I was able to be one of the judges for the vocal competition at the Stake Youth Olympics.
* In a couple of weeks the youth in our ward are hosting a "Cinco de Mile" to raise money for their summer camps. I'm running the 5K, and the kids & Scott are doing the mile long family fun run.
* We were able to get together with my aunts and cousins at my Aunt Barb's house on Easter, and the kids swam in the pool for a little bit. It's still a little chilly for swimming, but they still had a good time.
* I started another blog. I know, I'm crazy. It will be a blog where I post more projects, crafts, sightseeing, etc. as we prepare the house to rent or sell, and as we move to the other side of the country! I will still keep our separate family blog, though, for things that pertain more to just our family and what's happening specifically with us. It's still a work in progress, but if you want to check it out it's called Hi! It's Jilly. (http://hiitsjilly.blogspot.com)
* This week the kids have a field trip to Phoenix Zoo, and I'm going along as a chaperone. This week I'll also have a chance to go visit our friends Scott & Ashley Moore. Scott was in a bad bicycling accident a month ago, and we haven't had an opportunity to visit him yet, since visitors were very limited. Hopefully Scott (my Scott) will be able to take an extended lunch or something and go with me to he hospital. There is a blog detailing his progress and recovery at http://scott-recovery.blogspot.com.
* Our guinea pig, Furball, died the other day. We don't know what the cause of death was. We just found him lying on his side in his cage. The kids were kind of sad, especially Katelynn. This might sound so bad, but in some ways I'm glad. That's one less thing we have to worry about taking care of before we move. We already have to find a new home for our dog, Penny.
That's all I can think of right now. I hope you are all doing well. "Talk" to you later! :)