Monday, March 24, 2008

Funny Kids

Can I just say that I have the coolest kids ever? They are SO funny! Lately they have had this obsession with pretending to be animals. Half the morning Katelynn insisted on being called 'Max' (that's my Mom's dog's name) and acting like a dog. She would even throw this pen and say "Fetch, Max!" and then proceed to go get it with her mouth while on all fours. What a loon!

Michael loves to play with a sword or other object, like a spatula or whisk. He will run around saying, "AHA!" and pointing the sword at you. He chases the girls around and they giggle up a storm.

They also say funny things. Here are a few examples:

Michael, holding a Teddy Graham: "It's a snack"
Me:"Oh, is it a teddy bear?"
Michael: "No, it's a snack!"

Katelynn: "Come here, Michael boy! *clap, clap* Commmere!"
(btw, now everything is Katelynn's. 'my Michael boy, my Mommy, my everything!)

Katelynn hurt her foot and she came in to tell Scott. Scott asked her what happened and she said, "I kicked the bucket" hahaha!! We will always remember the day Katelynn kicked the bucket.

There are a lot more things that they say all the time that are hilarious, but I can't think of them off the top of my head right now. Maybe when they happen I need to write them down and then post them, because I'm sure you guys would get a kick out of some of the things these little two-year-olds come up with!

1 comment:

  1. This made my day! I'm sad we're missing all these cute things.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :D