Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Notebook

Photobucket
The other night Scott & I decided to watch a movie together. "The Notebook" was highly recommended by some friends of ours, so we went with that one. OH MY WORD!!! It was so good! Of course, I hear that it had a few not-so-good scenes, so I'm glad we have the Clean Flicks version. But...holy cow! I cried my eyes out. I mean, the story itself of two young kids falling in love, etc. was good, but then add in the old man reading the story to the old woman, and...well, let's just say it was deeply moving. I bawled like a baby (and I know what that sounds like!) SO, if you haven't seen this movie, I highly recommend it- preferably edited, if you can find it.

2 comments:

  1. Jillian!! How did you find me?! I'm so glad you did! Your kids are huge. They were just babies when we moved. So excited to be able to keep in touch by blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that movie too! It's funny how into that movie you get when you watch it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :D