Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Just Bummin' Around

So, not a ton of excitement the last few days. Saturday I went over to my sis-in-law's house for a baby shower for my sis-in-law Melissa. She is due the day after Christmas. They are having a little girl. I'm way excited for them. After we got home, Scott went with his Dad and brothers shooting.



Sunday we went to church. It was fun to attend Scott's 'home' ward and catch up with people we haven't seen in a long time. Then, after church Scott's bro Stephen took some family pictures for us. Here is one to whet your appetite until I post more of them.





Later that evening almost all of Scott's family came over for dinner. There were a total of 20 people there. Sounds pretty crazy, huh?! But, all the hustle and bustle is kinda fun. We whipped out the Wii and were trying our hands at 'Guitar Hero'.



Monday wasn't very eventful. We went out to lunch with Scott's Mom & Dad at Wun Lung, this little Chinese place with the best Orange Chicken ever. It's kind of a tradition that we always have to go there whenever we are up in Oregon. It's over by Dad's work and his parents go there often, so all the little Chinese ladies know that we want 'No tea, no tea'. (<---- insert accent here)



During the last few days I've been reading the 'Twilight' series. I've just started 'Eclipse'. Now I know what all the hype is all about. The books are awesome. I've been on the edge of my seat. The kids are getting a kick out of playing with their cousins Cody and Cameron. Katelynn is totally attached to Cody. It's so cute.



That's about it. Just thought I'd do a little update. 'See' ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile. :D