Thursday, December 11, 2008

Cast Your Vote!

Hello, friends! I set out on a quest to design a Christmas card using several photos from our photo shoot with Scott's brother Stephen. I got so excited & caught up in the process that I ended up designing four different cards.

Now, I need your help to decide which one to print a zillion of and send out to you, our family and friends.

Option #1 - my first and possibly my favorite.

Option #2 - don't like quite as much, but it's o-tay.

Option #3 - I thought this one turned out pretty good.

And Option #4 - I thought this one turned out pretty good, as well.


Decisions. decisions!! As you can see, it's a pretty tough choice. Please help me decide. Will it be numero uno, dos, tres or quatro?

(that's about the extent of my Spanish. I don't even know if I spelled "tres" right.)

Cast your vote. We're counting on you!

*insert pic of Uncle Sam pointing and wearing a Santa hat*

11 comments:

  1. I like 2 and 3. I like 2 because I like the 2 extra pictures and I like 3 because I like that you can see their legs dangling over the railing, that's too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like #1 and #4, I also like #2, but not as much. I don't really like #3 at all.

    You spelled 'tres' correctly, but you spelled 'cuatro' wrong. :)

    I love your Christmas layout, by the way. Is it a free layout from somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I looked at them again, and I like #4 the best. The background is the least distracting from the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like no. 2 as well cause of the extra pictures. I like the layout of the first on the best though. Tough choice!! I would be happy to get any of those in the mail though. Oh! And I need to give you my new address, we finally got it. AS soon as I find the paper Tyson wrote it on I will e-mail it to you. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love #4!!! Love the family pic and the ones of kids and you & Scott

    ReplyDelete
  6. Use the large picture from #2 with everything else from #1. It is cropped in closer so you can see the faces better. Also it looks way cuter with the kid’s pictures on the side. Take it from a photographer the overall layout of #1 is better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the first and last ones! You look great! (I really like your hair.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the first and the last one. They all are cute though...oh decisions!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like #1. But they are all great, love the photos!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :D