Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Par-tay!

Last night Scott & I were able to go to a Christmas party with some other couples in our ward. It was SO MUCH FUN! I seriously can't remember the last time I laughed so hard for so long. I am so glad that Teri invited us. It was nice to be able to get to know some people in the ward better. It was also nice to have a night out, without the kids, where Scott & I could just be a couple, not Daddy & Mommy, or Full-time Student & Homemaker, or anything else that gets in the way of focusing on having fun together and enjoying life.

Here's a pic of the ladies I nabbed off of Becky's blog. Thanks for making us take pictures, even if some people were reluctant! I wish I'd remembered to bring my camera, but that happens. I'm not sure why I look like I'm asleep. It really was an exciting party. Never a dull moment!



Hope your days are merry & bright!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile. :D