Saturday, December 13, 2008

Funny Kids

A few funny things the kids have said the last few days...

J: Here's some squash.
K: We have to squash it?
J: No, honey. It's just called squash.
K: Oh.

S: Michael, stop wiping your greasy hands all over my t-shirt.
*M proceeds to wipe his hands on his shirt, instead*
S (sarcastically): Yeah, there you go. Wipe your greasy hands on your shirt.
..a couple minutes later
J: Michael, stop wiping your hands on your shirt.
M: But, Daddy just said!

E: Mommy is that you body, you naked body?
J: Yes, it is. Mommy is changing. Get out of here, please.
E: Is that your BIG butt? Mommy's big butt.
J(stifling a laugh & dying of embarrassment): Yes, it is. Can I have some privacy, please?

OK, after reading these I guess they aren't that funny, but they were funny at the time. Maybe you had to be there. I don't know. Sorry to have wasted your time reading this post. Love you, buh-bye.

3 comments:

  1. No, you were right the first time. They are funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No those are funny! Not a waste of time, loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they were hilarious!! Your kids a riot!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :D