Friday, February 20, 2009

Comments

I got this off of my Sister-in-law Jaime's blog:

The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. There's a small catch...You knew there would be didn't you? Post this on your blog then come back and leave a comment, telling me you're in. Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift.

Sounds like fun, huh?

"A comment a day keeps the bummies away."

5 comments:

  1. I want in on your hand made action!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and it says this year, so you've got nothing but time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does handmade include things I make on artscow (using my hand--on the mouse)?? If so, I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mental note: I added Natasha & Jenn Johns to the festivities.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :D