* I hate cleaning up one mess, while 3 other messes are being made.
* I hate hearing kids throw fits because I will not turn on the TV and feed their addiction.
* I hate med school and the amount of time it takes Scott away to study.
* I hate bottles of syrup dumped on the kitchen floor..or anything sticky, for that matter.
* I hate scrubbing out a dryer coated in crayon wax because I was stupid enough to not check the kids' pockets before doing a load of laundry.
* I hate telling the kids the same thing over and over and over again and hardly getting any response.
* I hate it when the kids push each others' buttons.
* I hate running to answer the phone only to talk to a computer.
* I hate naptime & bedtime and all the drama it brings.
... in case you didn't already know..