Friday, April 24, 2009

Splash Park

Yesterday we met some friends at the "Splash Park". Basically it's like running through the sprinklers, bumped up a notch. It was hard to get some good pictures while the kids were running around. Here are my best efforts.


The kids had a lot of fun, especially Emma. But, she's my 'water baby', so I shouldn't be surprised.


Michael mostly just runs around the outside edge and flips out if he gets wet. He'd much rather spend his time chasing the ducks & climbing over the fence to scare his Mommy to death. He did enjoy manning the water 'gun', though.


Katelynn spent the majority of the time filling up a little bucket with water.

It was nice to get out of the house. We've been cooped up inside due to the nearly 100 degree temperatures. Our new house is within walking distance to this park, so I have a feeling we might be spending more time here in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile. :D