Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Spaghetti Time

The other night our friend Natalie came over to play. I hadn't made spaghetti for a long time, and since it's quick & easy I decided to make that. However, I had forgotten how messy spaghetti can be for a two-year old. My kids still make a little bit of a mess, but they do okay. At least I had the foresight to change the kids into 'stainable' clothes before dinner.

Natalie's messy spaghetti face. I think it's so cute. She had to eat the noodles one at a time.


Bon Appetit! Katelynn insisted on putting a towel on the collar of her shirt. She's such a goofball.


Emma licking her chops. Yum!


After dinner I figured the easiest way to clean the kids up would be to throw them in the tub. They had a blast, all four of them in the tub together.


Thanks for coming over to play, Natalie. We had a fun time!

1 comment:

  1. How cute. And fun taking a bath together. I wonder how many more you could fit in there.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :D