Friday, May 29, 2009

Not Dead, Just Moving

It's been a while since I posted, so I thought I'd do a quick post to let you all know we are still alive. We've just been really busy getting ready to move. We got the house all painted (well, except the bathrooms & laundry room, but whateveh), and have taken over a few loads of stuff.

We slept at the new house a couple of days the beginning of the week, and now the kids want to be at "the new house" all the time, so that's a good sign.

So, the EQ (and by "EQ" I mean "Elders Quorum") is supposed to be here tomorrow morning at 8 am to help load the truck, and hopefully we will be moved into the new house by tomorrow night, but most likely Sunday night.

Wish us luck!! Next post--from the new house! :)

5 comments:

  1. Woot! Congrats! Sending prayers that everything goes smoothly and that no one loses their mind, er, I mean a box or something . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo! It'll be great once its over and done with. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Moving is so much fun! I bet it's even more fun with three little helpers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss you! Come back! (To blogland.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, do you think you could hook me up with the wives club site? I'd like to post a call for free photo shoot participants... thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :D