Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Back online!

Yes, I will be posting all about the move, our trip to San Diego, my Mom & sisters' visit, school, crazy kiddos and all that jazz. I just wanted to do a quick post to say that after a (seemingly) long hiatus of no internet service whilst moving we are BACK ONLINE!! *insert applause & cheering here*

So, yes we are alive, and yes you will hear about our adventurous couple of weeks. We are all alive & well, and busy getting settled into our new place. Scott had a two week break from school, which was great, and now he's back to the ole grindstone. Can you believe they have school all summer long, then only get one week off before Fall semester starts?! Who came up with THAT idea?! Because I know a few pod students and their wives who would like to have words with them.

Well, friends-- look forward to lots of fun posts, pictures and cute and/or funny anecdotes. Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!

    (Sidenote...Ben just realized yesterday that the Jillian that I do WIYO with is the "Scott and Jillian Jillian" -- I told him I had told him, but he just got it. It was kind-of funny.)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :D