Saturday, May 16, 2009

Workin'

So, this last week has been spent busily (busily...is that really a word?) trying to get our new house ready to move into. I got all the walls washed with TSP to get some of the grime off, and to help the paint adhere to the wall. Today, I was able to get a couple of walls painted. It has felt like a long, grueling process. I hate paint prep with the passion of a thousand fiery suns! Okay, maybe not that much, but pretty darn close!

It can be especially hard with all the extra "help" I'm receiving. Here they are helping clean out the pantry.


Crowded around the laptop watching "Treasure Planet" so Mommy can get some work done.


Moments like these are the only reason they are still ALIVE!!! I think this is one of the sweetest pictures I've ever seen.


And this has to be one of the most hilarious pictures I've ever seen in my life. Don't you just want to call her "Maude" and give her a Chrysler to drive around Sun City?!

This next week Scott has finals, whilst I pack, pack, pack. The week after that we are planning to get all moved into the new place. Then my blogging can return to its regular regularity. Over and out.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my! I wish I was nearby and could help you out a bit. That picture of the kids in the pantry in priceless! It's my favorite I've seen of your kids. ( :

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Heck yes Maude!!! Those kids are sweeties! Good work Jillian!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't imagine all you are trying to do with 3 kids under foot, such a super mom! I can't even clean my house with my 2 around. I love love the pic in the pantry and the 2 girls, super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! I could use a waterslide right now. I love that pantry picture. Good luck with your move!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :D