Friday, August 21, 2009

Funny Kids

We're back with another edition of "Funny Kids". Here are a few gems for you to enjoy.

Michael was sitting on the counter in the bathroom, poking the mirror.
M: I'm trying to get that guy in there that looks like a picture of me.
J: Oh! It's called a mirror. It shows your reflection.
M: Well, I don't like him.

J: Go pick up your toys, please.
M: I don't want to. I want you to help me.
J: You can do it by yourself. You're a big kid. Hey, I know! You can pretend like you are those kids on "Mary Poppins" and you're cleaning the nursery.
M: Mary Poppins helps the kids.
J: Uh...well, they do it by themselves sometimes.
M: No, they don't.

Katelynn wanted me to turn on the computer so she could listen to music. I told her that I wasn't turning on the computer, and that we could put a CD in the DVD player & listen to music that way. She didn't like that idea, but I put in a CD anyway.
K: I don't want any music. I'm just being a brat. *shrill scream*

M: I'm a butterfly!
E: No, boys don't be butterflies. Only girls be butterflies.

Hope that tickled your funny bone! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Neener-neener! I'm so glad mine's not 4. Ha ha. I'm just being a brat! :P {evil snicker}

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :D