Thursday, October 15, 2009

Long time, no post

Lately I have been a slacker blogger. There hasn't been a ton of excitement around here. Last weekend I went to Time Out For Women. I'll do a separate post about that. Other than that, not a ton going on.

Scott has been busy busy with school. They have had a lot of tests the last couple of weeks, and having a sore back hasn't helped the situation any. He is getting better, but is still in pain. The first few days after his injury were a bit difficult. Now he can walk, sit in class and get in & out of bed by himself. :D

The weather is starting to cool down a little, which has been nice. Being in the high 80s/90s is a refreshing change of pace. Although, it's supposed to be 99 again on Saturday. What's up with that?!

Well, there will be more posts to come. Just wanted to let you know we are all alive and relatively well. Have a beautiful day!

2 comments:

  1. 99 on Saturday that is insane!!!!!! I have already started scraping the windshield before I go to school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and one more thing when are you all next coming to Oregon so you can get your one week of winter?

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :D