Friday, November 27, 2009

It might be a while...

Hey, guys. Just a quick post to let you know that:

a) We're back from our trip to California with Scott's folks. It was a lot of fun, and I will be blogging about it eventually.
b) We had a lovely Thanksgiving here in Arizona. It was just the 5 of us, but we had a fun time together as a family and I will blog it more sufficiently later.
c) Our computer is having issues right now, so I have no idea when I will be able to update the blog again. Hopefully it will be sooner than later.
d) My camera is psycho and I have to send it in to get it fixed at the 'your camera is still under warranty fix-it' center. They say it takes 12-14 days from the time they get it before you get it back. Aaah! Right in the middle of all the holiday festivities!! And, last time we went to the zoo I dropped Scott's camera & broke it, so basically we are camera-less. So, when I do finally have the opportunity to update the blog, the photos will be either taken by the dinky camera on my phone or will be non-existant.
e) I'm sorry about the blogging hiatus, but I hope you have a wonderful holiday season, and you can still give me a call or send me a text anytime. I will try to get online and blog when I can.

Love you, buh-bye!

3 comments:

  1. No worries! We could all use a little less screen time I'm sure.

    I feel your pain. I've been camera-less for months. I hate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :D