Saturday, December 12, 2009

Back online

Yes, we are back online! Woo hoo! Here is just a little run-down of some of the things that have happened in the last little bit.

* Last Saturday night there was an Adult Christmas Dinner with a potluck and a little Nativity program. Scott & I were Joseph and Mary. I sang "Mary's Lullaby". It went well, except for when I forgot the order of the words on the chorus of verse two and had to wing it! But, that's okay. It was fun to dress up and participate in the program.

*The whole family received their white belts in karate. The kids are still in Little Tigers, and Scott & I have been invited to join the black belt training course.

* I have a camera again! Yippee skippy!

* There are a few other things that have happened that I feel deserve their own posts, such as decorating the Christmas tree, Disneyland, building a snowman in downtown Peoria & my kidnapping! Also on the docket are a couple of recipe posts for What's in {Your} Oven?, a post about painting mini-pumpkins (yes, I know it's way past Halloween) and a post involving the inaccuracies in Sleeping Beauty. So, you are all in for a treat, or some new posts at least.

Hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season thus far!

<3 Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile. :D