Sunday, December 13, 2009

Funny Kids

I found a random post-it with this exchange between Michael and I written on it. This happened, oh, probably last year sometime.

J: Michael, go wash your hands.
M: But, I have water in my mouth and water on my tongue. I can use that to wash 'em. That's a good idea!

The other night at dinner Michael was shaking his head from side to side and hitting it.

S: Why are you hitting yourself in the head?
M: No, my arms are just playing catch with my head!

This morning in the tub the kids were shaping their lathered up hair.

E: What do I look like?
J: I don't know. What do you think?
M: I think maybe a...YAK!
J: A yak, huh?
M: Yeah. What do I look like?
J: I don't know. What do you think?
E: I think maybe an arrow. You're pointing and saying, "Go that way".

Where do these kids come up with this stuff?!

1 comment:

Comments make me smile. :D