Sunday, January 17, 2010

Mini-Golf

A while back Scott & I had the opportunity to go on a date. We had some passes for mini-golf at Castles-n-Coasters, so we decided to do that. Man, I haven't been miniature golfing in forever! We had a lot of fun, though. We were able to do two rounds. Each of us got at least one hole-in-one. But, on the flip side, I think I was at 15 or 16 strokes on my worst hole. Yikes! There's a reason I went into Music. That whole eye-hand coordination thing is not my forte! That's okay. We had a lot of fun.

Scott concentrating on his shot.

 Jillian getting ready to swing.

Say cheese, Scott!!


3 comments:

  1. Jillian that is a way cute picture of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :D