Sorry I haven't posted anything for a while. One reason is that I hate doing a post without any pictures attached to it, and my camera has been refusing to turn on! Yes, it is the new one I just got mid-December. Luckily it is still under warranty, so I have shipped it back and they will be sending me a new one, which I will (hopefully) be receiving soon.
Let's see...what has happened lately?
* The kids are still in their little soccer class every Saturday morning. They really get a "kick" out of it. (I just crack myself up sometimes) Now I just have to decide what I want to sign them up for next!
* We are in the process of shopping schools. We have attended the parent info night at two different charter schools, which we really like. At one of the schools we already have a spot, and at the other one we are on a waiting list. So, I guess we will just see what happens. We still have one more charter school to tour, as well as our neighborhood school. The thing we like best about the two schools we have already visited is that they teach History and Geography, as opposed to Social Studies, which is where you really get fed all the social agenda crap. We also like the curriculum they use for the other subjects. So, wish us luck as we try to decide which school to put the kiddos into.
* We have been feverishly searching for a new car/truck/minivan, since Scott's car is on its last legs and has been for quite some time. So, looking for that diamond in the rough has been...fun. I really want a minivan, but it's hard to find one with low miles in our price range, and we want a vehicle that will last us for a while.
* Emma & Katelynn gave each other a haircut! Now Emma's hair is about shoulder length. *sob* I will do a proper post on that later and provide photos.
* We have had the pleasure to attend some birthday parties, ward playgroups and the park. The weather has been gorgeous, if not a little on the chilly side.
* On Saturday we participated in the Itty Bitty Open, which was a little golf 'tournament' for kids. They gave each child a set of 3 clubs, a case, 3 balls and a visor. It was funny to see all the little kids trying to play golf. I'll post a picture if I can get a hold of one.
* The last couple of weeks have been really rough for mommy. Looking back, I think it must have been due to the medication I was on. Man alive, it was bad! I thought I was going completely crazy! Thankfully, I am feeling a ton better now. I feel so bad for Scott, though, because I was a...well, a not very nice person, let's just put it that way. Glad to have friends who are willing to listening to my crying and doing what they can to help out. Sometimes I feel like I am always needing help . I hope people don't think of me as "that friend" who is way needy. Bleh.
* I embarrassed myself in front of the General Sunday School president. Good times, good times...
Not much else to report. I will try to get some more posts up so that my blog is fun and exciting to read again. Well, I mean, if it ever *was* fun and exciting to read. Ha ha!