Friday, February 11, 2011

Foto February- Day 11


Every night before bed we read scriptures together as a family, then I read the kids stories. Most nights I let each kid choose one book, unless we are getting to bed really late, like last night. Then I just read one really short one. 



Note: We had the Larsons and the Hellewells over for dinner. After dinner we played "Celestial Companions". (I think that was the name of the game...) It was pretty funny. I meant to get a picture of our friends for today's post, but I totally forgot about it until after they were gone. Oh, well. This is a good picture. :)

3 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorites. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet picture! And you're so good to read THREE stories most nights. I'm always like, "how about just one, oh look, Little Critter, we love Little Critter." Short and sweet. I'm lame.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :D