Thursday, February 10, 2011

Foto February- Day 10


One of Flylady's babysteps is to lay out your clothes every night. I do pretty well getting the kids' clothes laid out, because if I don't it is a lot harder to get to school on time. We have to be in the car, pulling out of the driveway, no later than 7:30, or we are toast. I don't do as well setting out my clothes, though.

I always set out their clothes in piles on the bench. They know which pile is theirs, so when they get up they can go over to their pile and start getting dressed. I lay them out left to right, 'oldest' to 'youngest'. 

On Fridays they are allowed to wear their spirit shirts to school, instead of the standard red, white or navy blue polo. Like that bright yellow? I think the official name is 'safety green' or something like that. Makes sense for kindergarteners, though. They are easy to spot in those shirts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile. :D