Sunday, February 6, 2011

Foto February- Day 6

This morning we went to church. It was Fast Sunday, and both Katelynn & Michael bore their testimonies during sacrament meeting! They had been begging us at home to practice, so last Monday for FHE we had everyone practice bearing their testimonies. Katelynn froze up and a counselor in the Bishopric had to help her out, but Michael did it all by himself!


After church we had the Hellewells over for dinner and some Super Bowl watching. Go Pack Go! Katelynn provided us with the pictures of the evening. My flash was off, so most of them turned out pretty fuzzy. This is the best 'group' shot I found on my camera, even after some Photoshopping. I actually like the one she got of me. Reminds me of goal # 4, though. Eep!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile. :D