Friday, April 22, 2011

Bday GNO

I was able to have a little Girl's Night Out with some of my best buds here in Arizona to celebrate my birthday. We went to this place that does fondue called Le Chalet. It was a beautiful night, so we sat outside, and it was so much fun. I will definitely miss these girls (and the girls who were unable to make it!!) when we all leave for residency or wherever life takes us!


Oh, and check out these signs posted in the bathroom. The first one was above the urinal, and the second was above the toilet. Hilarious!!




I was also able to have a GNO with some of my buds in my ward for my birthday, as well. We went to Mimi's Cafe, as per my request, and it was great fun. They always make me laugh! After I got home I realized that I didn't get a picture of us and I was so bummed! But, it was still way fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile. :D