Thursday, July 21, 2011

Chillin' with Mari

While in Oregon I was able to drive up to Vancouver and visit my choir buddy Mari. It was so great to meet her cute little son and chat with her. 

I wanted to get a picture of us together, so I enlisted Katelynn's help.

Sometimes it can be difficult to get a good one when there are 4 kids running around, especially when the photographer is a silly 6 year old. 

Let's try one from the other side away from the window, shall we?

Ah, that's a bit better, although far away. 

It was so nice to see you, Mari! Isn't it funny that we're kind of 'grown up' now?! 

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo I made the blog! It was so good to see you and spend some time with your kiddos too. Hopefully we get to see each other again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :D