Thursday, November 3, 2011

30 Days of Gratitude: Day 3



Today I am grateful for a husband who tells me I am doing a great job, even when I don't agree. I am so blessed to have Scott in my life. He is so wonderful to me. It's sad that we can't be together right now, but we are halfway through! We have been extremely blessed while he has been gone, though. The Lord has sent extra blessings our way. This last month has just flown right by! Scott does so many things and sacrifices so much for our little family. We are truly blessed to have a husband and father who strives to do what is right, and is worthy to hold the priesthood! His residency application was due a couple days ago.When I was looking over the application I felt such a swelling of pride as I read his letters of recommendation. He is good at what he does, and will be a great bread-winner (foot fixer?) for our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile. :D